This post lists the various courses available at Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade. As admission application form comes out every year, applicants want to know all the courses available before submitting their applications. These candidates always want to know their options; the registrable courses at Gateway ICT Poly.
We have collated all the courses we know are available at Gateway ICT Polytechnic. We have identified two major schools and the respective courses/departments/programmes under them. Below are the courses you can apply for Gateway ICT Polytechnic.
Gateway ICT Poly Saapade Courses and Programmes
Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science
- Computer Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
Management and Liberal Studies
- Business Administration and Management
- Estate Management
- Mass Communication
General entry requirements for all National Diploma (ND) programmes:
1. SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least five credits obtained at not more than two sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in the current JAMB brochure.
The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follows:
1. SSCE/JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programmes as published in the current JAMB brochure.
2. Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
3. Applicants with National Diploma (ND) (LOWER CREDIT) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for admission into HND (Chemistry Option).
4. At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience.