The Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade, GAPOSA admission form for the 2017/2018 academic is out. The management in inviting applications for 2017/18 admission into National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Gateway ICT Polytechnic.
Admission into the Gateway ICT Poly will be online as the management has launched registration portal. All persons who are interested in getting admission into programmes available at the ICT Polytechnic in Ogun State can now start applying by following the guide in this post.
2017/2018 Entry/Admission Requirements For Gateway ICT Poly Saapade
Below are the requirements for admission into ND and HND programmes of Gateway ICT Poly. Interested candidates must meet the criteria listed to be eligible for admission;
Entry requirements for National Diploma Programmes
SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least five credits obtained at not more than two sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in the current JAMB brochure.
Entry requirements for Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes
1. SSCE/JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programmes as published in the current JAMB brochure.
2. Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
3. Applicants with National Diploma (ND) (LOWER CREDIT) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for admission into HND (Chemistry Option).
4. At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience.
How To Apply For Gateway ICT Poly Admission 2017/2018
Interested persons are to go online to fill and complete the Gateway ICT Polytechnic online admission application form. You can follow the steps below to complete your registration. Use the application steps below to get started. Go to GAPOSA website by clicking here.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site (Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Gateway ICT Poly Admission Application Form (DAF)
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete application process
- Print the Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complain kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 07038864930 for more information.