Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM postgraduate admission acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session has been released. It has since been uploaded to the portal of the University’s Postgraduate School.
Benue State University Postgraduate admission list has been released. Consequently, all those who have been offered admission are required to pay a mandatory fee for acceptance of admission.
How To Pay BSUM Postgraduate Acceptance Fee (Payment Procedure)
i. Proceed to pay a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
ii. Proceed to pay the BSUM Postgraduate admission acceptance fee of five thousand, five hundred (N5,500.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
1. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
i. Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
ii. Click on e-payment platform to open the e-payment form
iii. Select programme (Postgraduate) Payment Category. Type in Application Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
iv. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
v. Click on link to proceed.
a. For cash payments at Bank: Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
▪ Fidelity Bank Plc
▪ Zenith Bank Plc
▪ ECO Bank Plc
▪ Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
▪ Sterling Bank Plc
▪ Diamond Bank Plc
▪ First Bank of Nigeria Plc
▪ United Bank for Africa Plc
▪ Unity Bank Plc
▪ Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
▪ Skye Bank Plc
2. Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-payment platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
▪ Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
▪ Select pay bills
▪ Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the e-payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
▪ Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
▪ Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
3. After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
▪ Insert your Registration number
▪ Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”
▪ Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
▪ Print out the payment confirmation slip
▪ Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip
4. Registration of fresh candidates commences from Monday, 3rd April to Monday, 17th April, 2017.