ONE YEAR PRE NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY IN THE SCHOOL OF BASIC STUDIES
Science Laboratory Technology
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
Computer Engineering Technology
Civil Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Welding and Fabrication Technology
Urban & Regional Planning
Office Technology & Management
Banking and Finance
Arts & Design
Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
Purpose of the Pre-National Diploma Programme
The purpose of the Pre-National Diploma programme is to teach/coach the applicants to pass their O Level subjects at least at credit levels and ensure that they pass their UTME, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination to meet entry requirements for National Diploma programme in the above listed disciplines.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR ALL CANDIDATES
1. Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill-in appropriate information especially with regards to the arrangement of names, examination year and the exact Industrial Training (IT) date.
2. Only National Diploma Programmes duly accredited by the NBTE will be considered for the admission into the HND Programmes.
3. Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch cards as any loss will necessitate purchase of another scratch card.
4. Change of course after the payment of acceptance fee is not allowed.
5. Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E-Mail address and Telephone number while completing application form on-line.
6. Date of Qualifying Examination will be announced in due course for HND Applicants.
7. The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the filling of the forms
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should purchase online APPLICATION CARD at the sum of N10,000.00 only from OSPOLY Microfinance Bank Ltd: Iree, or its branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo and 55B Isokun Round About, Ilesa; or UBA Plc Branches at Iree; Olohunkoro, Osogbo or OAU Campus Ile-Ife and proceed to www.ospolyiree.com to complete the APPLICATION FORM online.
Completed Application form should be submitted online not later than 30 days from the date of this Publication. Also, completed online application including the confirmation pages should be downloaded and submitted together with photocopies of claimed credentials to the Admissions Office, Directorate of Academic Affairs, Osun State Polytechnic, Iree.