University of Dundee in Scotland is offering the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) postgraduate Scholarship to Nigerian students.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2017
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Scotland, UK
Type: PhD, Postgraduate, Undergraduate
Fields of Study: Civil Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, Geography / Environmental Science, Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in an Oil and Gas related field OR a 2.2 with oil and gas industry experience
- National Youth Service (NYSC) certificate.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Possession of O/level with Credit in English Language; At least C6 in WAEC/SSCE or C4 and above in NECO.
- Applicants must not be above 30 years of age.
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in an Oil and Gas related field OR a 2.2 with oil and gas industry experience;
- National Youth Service (NYSC) certificate;
- Applicants must be computer literate;
- Possession of O/level with Credit in English Language; (At least C6 in WAEC/SSCE or C4 and above in NECO); and
- Employment in the academics in reputable Nigerian Institution, teaching oil and gas related disciplines;
- A minimum of 2.2 in their first degree and a minimum of merit as a second degree certificate in an oil and gas related discipline;
- Submit a research proposal relevant to the oil and gas industry (of not more than 5 pages) to include: Topic, introduction, objective, methodology relevance to the industry and mode of data collection;
- Possess a valid admission letter; and
- Must not be over 40 years of age
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Full Scholarship. Helps With Living costs, Tuition Fees
Duration of Scholarship: Up to 36 months
How to Apply: Visit Scholarship Webpage for details on how to apply
Award Provider: University of Dundee