The University of Dundee is offering Global Excellence postgraduate Scholarships in Law to outstanding a limited number of Nigerian students for the January 2018 academic session.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): UK
Field of Study: Law
- Available to Nigeria national / permanent resident full fee paying students on a full time, campus based Law postgraduate degree programme.
- Scholarship will be deducted from the published tuition fee for the intended academic entry year
- Prospective students must have formally applied to the University for an eligible course and received an unconditional or conditional offer.
- Prospective students must have fully completed the scholarships application form, sent with the formal offer email.
- Selection of students will be based on their academic performance to date, their formal application and the content of their scholarship application form.
Number of Awardees: Limited
Value of Scholarship: £4,500 tuition fee waiver
Duration of Scholarship: 12 months
How to Apply: A scholarship application form will be sent via email with the formal offer for eligible programmes
Award Provider: University of Dundee