University of Uyo, UNIUYO Special Postgraduate Programme in Education (SPDE) admission application form for 2016/2017 academic session is out. has commenced, according to a piece of information published on UNIUYO Postgraduate Portal.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Special Postgraduate Diploma in Education for Higher Education Teachers Programme of the University of Uyo, for the 2016/2017 long vacation period.
UNIUYO Special Postgraduate Diploma In Education Admission Form Is Out
ADMISSION INTO THE SPECIAL POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION FOR HIGHER EDUCATION TEACHERS PROGRAMME FOR 2016/2017 LONG VACATION PERIOD
The Programme is designed to equip academic staff of the Universities and other higher institutions who have no professional teaching qualification with professional knowledge, skills and attitudes to function more effectively as teachers.
How To Apply for the Special Postgraduate Diploma In Education Programme – 2016/2017
All interested applicants are therefore advised to log on to: http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng and access the programme for 2016/2017 long vacation period. For online registration and payment, visit the Postgraduate portal via http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng. Select Admission Forms Menu, then select e- Form (s) option and Special PG Diploma (Long Vocation) as the Admission Form Type
Candidates should note that the sale of application forms will last for eight weeks from the date of this publication. Applications received after the above deadline may not be considered.
Note: Candidates are to apply for admission through this portal (http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng) only as the Postgraduate School, University of Uyo does not have any authorized agent anywhere.
Admission Requirements for UNIUYO SPDE – 2016/2017
- The programme is open to all members of the academic staff ofthe University and other higher institutions who have no professional teaching qualification irrespective of the degrees obtained.
- It should be noted that the minimum professional qualification for teaching in Nigeria is the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE). So academic staff who have not obtained this minimum professional qualification are required and eligible to undertake the special PGDE programme, except those who had acquired at least Grade II Teachers Certificate earlier.
For more details such as;
- PROPOSED MODALITIES FOR THE TAKE-OFF OF SPECIAL POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION PROGRAMME FOR HIGHER EDUCATION TEACHERS
- SPECIAL POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (SPGDE) PROGRAMME FOR HIGHER EDUCATION TEACHERS PROPOSED TABLE OF CONTENT/CURRICULUM
- MISSION OF THE PROGRAMME, AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- DESCRIPTION OF THE SPDE COURSES
- ACADEMIC PHYSICAL SPACE AND EQUIPMENT
We wish you a successful application!