Ekiti State University, EKSU has issued a notice to 2015/2017 graduands on collection of convocation gowns for 2017 convocation ceremony. The management of EKSU also released the details of convocation.
The Ekiti State University, EKSU 22nd Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events has also been released. You can check the dates, times and venues of every event on that programme.
Notice To All Graduands On EKSU Convocation Gown Collection – 2017
- The Convocation ceremonies will involve the students who graduated from the University in the 2015/2016 academic session in all programmes.
- Academic robes and invitation cards will be available for collection from Faculty Officers/Secretaries of Faculties/Schools/ Programmes from Monday, 27th March, 2017 upon payment of the prescribed charges as follows (excluding commission):
- First Degree/Diplomas – N 7,500.00
- Master’s/PostGraduate Diplomas – N12,500.00
- Ph.D. Degree – N25 000.00
Method of Payment.
- Kindly pay the stipulated amount into EKSU IGR Account No. 1008844821 in Any Branch of UBA Plc stating clearly your Name, Matriculation Number, Faculty, Department and year of graduation at the top of the Teller.
- The printed receipt for payment for robes should be kept intact as it will be required for collection of certiﬁcates or transcripts in future.
- The deadline for the submission of academic robes is Tuesday, 4th April, 2017, after which a late submission charge of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) per day will be paid.
- Damage or loss of an academic robe will attract a penalty of N50,000.
COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATE:
Graduands who have completed their clearance will be eligible to collect their certiﬁcates during convocation.