Anambra State Polytechnic, ANSPOLY ND and HND admission forms for the 2016/2017 academic session are out on sale. All interested person can now send in their applications for the session. If you missed out on admission into UNIZIK or any other university of your choice, you can apply.
Sale of admission forms for both National Diploma ND and Higher National Diploma HND, for 2016/2017 Academic Session, has been extended by two weeks, and will now close on the last day of February – Tuesday, 28th February 2017.
Anambra State Poly ND & HND Courses Available For 2016/2017 Admission
For National Diploma (ND):
- School of Agriculture with the Departments like Agricultural Technology, Animal Health and Production Technology, Home and Rural Economics, Fisheries Technology;
- School of Engineering with Agricultural Engineering, Computer Engineering and Electrical /Electronics Engineering;
- School of Management Sciences with Accountancy, Business Administration and Management and Cooperative Economics and Management;
- School of Science and Technology with Computer Science and Technology, Nutrition and Dietetics and Science Laboratory Technology
Higher National Diploma (HND):
- School of Agriculture with Agricultural Extension and Management, Animal Health, Crop Production, Home and Rural Economics;
- School of Management Sciences with Business Administration and Management and Cooperative Economics and Management;
- School of Science and Technology with Computer Science and Technology, Nutrition and Dietetics.
How To Apply For ANSPOLY Admission – 2016/2017
Go to any Access Bank or Diamond Bank Branch Nationwide and pay for your form at the cost of N6,250.00 and then proceed to the Polytechnic Permanent Site at Mgbakwu to collect your form for completion and submission.
For further enquiries, please call 08035095400, 08036043706, 08038901211, 08025283868.
Application Closing Date:
Sales of Anambra State Polytechnic admission form for 2016/2017 has been extended by two weeks, and will now close on Tuesday, 28th February 2017. Please, avail yourself or your wards the opportunity of purchasing, completing and submitting the form on or before the Final Closing Date/Day!