Each year, students show Morgan Stanley what the world looks like through their eyes in our annual photo competition. This year’s theme, Places and Spaces, focuses on the various places and spaces where you live, work and travel to.
Application Deadline: 19th February 2017
Eligible Countries: Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and North American countries
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: From January 18 to February 19, we encourage you to submit up to two photographs that illustrate Places and Spaces that you have encountered. After all photos are submitted, our panel of judges will narrow-down all submissions to five entries from each region – Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and North America – based on the following criteria:
- Theme: does the photo accurately reflect the theme Places and Spaces?
- Creativity: has the entrant used their imagination to create something original?
- Style: does the photograph hold a distinctive appearance in its technique and form?
- Impact: does the photograph influence or have a strong effect on its audience?
In order to be eligible, all entrants must be studying at a university in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and North America and the photo must come from a university email address. Students should be willing to provide evidence of their enrolment if short-listed.
- The short-listed photos will be published here by March 17 at which point we would ask you return to the site to cast your vote! Chose the one photo you like most! Or the one that represents your campus! Whatever takes your fancy!
- Voting period will close on April 23 and the winners will be announced during the week of May 1, 2017.
- All winners will be informed during the week of May 1, 2017 and announced on this site.
Number of Awards: The three entries with the most votes from each region will win one of the prizes listed below.
Value of Contest: There will be a global winner chosen from across all regions.
First Prize: Apple Watch Sport
Second Prize: FitBit Activity Tracker
Third Prize: US $100 or equivalent local currency in Amazon vouchers
How to Apply: You can submit your photo by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your photo and specifying the following:
- Your Name
- University/School where you study
- A short description (maximum 100 words) of how the photo conveys the theme “Places and Spaces”
Award Provider: Morgan Stanley