Monash University, Australia offers up to 31 full scholarships to international students undertaking Undergraduate or Postgraduate (coursework) degree at the University.
- Round one: 15th October
- Round two: 15th November
- Round three: 15th January
- Round four: 15th March
- Round five: 15th April
- Round six: 15th May
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Australia
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate (coursework) degree
- International student.
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters
- Undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) MBBS must have completed at least 3 semesters.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum 85 WAM
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing students.
Number of Awardees: 31
Value of Scholarship: 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of programme. However, you must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester to retain this scholarship.
How to Apply:
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Award Provider: Monash University