The Polytechnic Ibadan Daily Part-Time (DPP) HND admission form for 2016/2017 registration is out and available at dpp.polyibadan.edu.ng. Members of the public who are interested in the Poly Ibadan Daily Part-time Higher National Diploma Programme are hereby informed.
The Ibadan Poly DPP is a programme that leads to the award of Higher National Diploma (ND) in various courses in the Faculties of The Polytechnic Ibadan listed later in this post.
Polytechnic Ibadan Daily Part-Time HND Admission Requirements For 2016/17
- Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must possess National Diploma and satisfy the general 5 credits requirement in WASCE, GCE, SSCE or NECO and NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings. Such candidate must also have a year Industrial Training certification.
- Candidates who have undergone the Full-Time HND screening exercise for the Full-Time HND programme of the Institution but did not meet up with the cut-off point are eligible to apply.
Polytechnic Ibadan Daily Part-Time HND Programmes Available – 2016/2017
- Banking and Finance
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Local Government and Development Studies
- Purchasing and Supply
- Office Technology and Management
- Computer Science
You can see more information on the courses on offer for IbadanPoly DPP here.
How To Apply For Polytechnic Ibadan Daily Part-Time HND Admission – 2016/17
- Candidates who have registered for the Full-Time HND programme of The Polytechnic, Ibadan before will pay a fee of N5,000:00 only, using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM)
- Fresh candidates will pay N12,500:00 only using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM).
Application Closing Date – 2016
All completed Ibadan Poly DPP Application Forms must be submitted before submission deadline. Submission closes on 15th December, 2016.
N.B: Applicants are to know that the programme will be run on Daily Part-Time basis and would on completion of the programme, the students will be exempted from the Youth Service programme. They will however be issued Exemption Certificate. All admitted candidates will sign an undertaking to that effect.