Ebonyi State University, EBSU admission acceptance fee payment 2016/2017 details and registration procedure have been released. Also, the bank to pay the Ebonyi State University acceptance fee to, and documents to bring along for admission screening have all been released.
The merit admission list has been released. Candidates who have not checked can click the following link to see EBSU admission status on the University website; http://portal.ebsu-edu.net/modules/admission/ConfirmAdmissionStatusByRegno.aspx,
EBSU Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
How much is the acceptance fee? Candidates who have been offered admission are hereby required to pay twenty thousand naira (N20,000) non-refundable fee as EBSU acceptance fee. This amount payable into EBSU e-transact platform in any of the banks as indicated in the invoice.
- Candidates should go to www.ebsu-edu.net as a new student and print out an invoice using their JAMB Registration number.
- Then, visit any of the banks as indicated in the invoice and pay the sum of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) only.
- After payment, the bank will issue you with a confirmation order number (pin).
- Return to the portal (ebsu-edu.net) to register the Pin and obtain your acceptance of offer of admission.
How To Complete EBSU Admission Registration / Clearance – 2016/2017
You are given three weeks from the date of this publication to complete action on the payment or risk losing the admission opportunity.
Thereafter, you are advised to report to the EBSU admission unit from 5th December, 2016 for commencement of documentation and other registration processes with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original LG.A. Identification Letter
- Screening Result slip.
- EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N20,000 acceptance fee).
The acceptance fee payment indicates your interest in taking up the offer of admission given to you by EBSU. Failure to accept it might lead to forfeiture of the admission offer.
We wish you the very best!!!