This is to notify the general public that the second list for admission into AFIT’s ND programmes list for 2016/2017 academic session is out.
Successful Candidates are to report from Monday 28th November 2016 with the following at the Institute’s Academic Branch Registry for Registration:
1. Downloaded Colour Printout of JAMB Admission Letter from JAMB Website (for ND Students only).
2. Original copies of credentials.
3. Four recent passport size photographs.
1. New students are to commence payment of tuition and other fees as soon as they are issued letters of provisional admission.
2. Service personnel are to wait for the release of warning order from their respective Service Headquarters.