The Global Development Institute (GDI) is pleased to announce the availability of a scholarship for overseas applicants, providing a full tuition fee waiver for a student.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2016.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Fields of Study:
- MSc Human Resource Management and Development (International Development) by Distance Learning
- MSc Management and Information Systems (Change and Development) by Distance Learning
Eligibility:Eligibility for the scholarships is as follows:
- Applicants must already hold an unconditional offer for one of the courses above.
- Applicants must be a national of and resident in a DAC-listed least developed, other low-income or lower-middle income country. The full list of eligible countries can be found below.
- Applicants for international scholarships must not have previously studied in an OECD country.
- Applicants must hold a First Class Honours bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Selection: Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application within four weeks of the deadline.
Number of Awardees: 1
Value of Scholarship: Full tuition waiver
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Applicants should email a 500 word statement detailing how they will apply their learning to develop a credible career track into development leadership.
Please email statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you include your ID number and name of scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details; http://www.seed.manchester.ac.uk/study/taught-masters/fees-and-funding/funding-opportunities-gdi/
Award Provider: University of Manchester