CRUTECH Post-UTME/DE form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, screening date, deadline and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced.Cut-off mark is 160. Cost is N2000. See full details below;
It is hereby announced for the information of prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their First Choice and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination, that the Online Registration for admissions into the 2020/2021 Academic Session will commence on 6th of July, 2020.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the School online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTMElink at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- Passport Photograph
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above and choose CRUTECH as their First Choice in the 2020 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136