The Uppsala University, Sweden is offering the King Carl Gustaf Funding program to international students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution. The King Carl Gustaf Scholarship is aimed at students who live in unsafe and dangerous conditions in areas of conflict outside Europe. Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for studies at Uppsala University Master’s programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 31 August 2020.
Application Deadline: February 3, 2020
Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Afghanistan, Cameroon, DR Congo, Egypt, India, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Mexico, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Yemen.
Value of Awards: Cost of tuition
Number of Awards: Not known
- Applicants must be citizens of from Afghanistan, Cameroon, DR Congo, Egypt, India, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Mexico, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Yemen
- Applicants must show why they are particularly vulnerable and therefore in need to belonging to the education environment at University as well as having the academic talent required.
- Applicants must have applied for the Master’s programme at the university.
- Applicants must hold a bachelors degree from an internationally recognised university.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: Applicants are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree courseworkat the university.
Visit The Official Website For More Information