Applications are currently invited for the Tetley & Lupton Scholarship Program which will be provided to Individuals seeking to pursue a degree program at University Of Leeds – UK. These awards will contribute up to £23,000 towards academic fees for candidates liable to pay fees at the full-cost rate for international students.
Application Deadline: 3rd February 202023:59 (UK time)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Taught Masters, Masters of Research and Masters by Research degrees
Number of Awardees: 5
Value of Scholarship:
- The award will cover fees at the University of Leeds International rate – capped at £23,000.
- Applicants are expected to cover their own maintenance costs.
- There are no additional allowances for travel or research costs.
Duration of Scholarship: 12 months in total full-time
- Applicants must normally hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree and should be considered to be the ‘best of the best’ (eg, successful applicants are likely to be in the top 5% of their BSC/BA cohort). Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: Applicants MUST first apply for a relevant taught programme of study(such as a taught Masters or MRes) OR apply for a research place of study (Masters by Research only) and be in receipt of a Student Application Number to be eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applications without a valid Student Application Number will be rejected.
Once you are in receipt of your Student Application ID complete the online application form. Please be aware that you may be required to provide 2 academic references to the relevant School in support of your scholarship application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information