Applications are invited from UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into Osun State College of Education in Affiliate with University of Ibada (UI) degree programme for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
NOTE: Applicants must have sat for the 2019 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry are also to complete the online registration form.
Applicants should read and understand the eligibility and requirements for the programme as detailed below.
The available courses are:
- Agricultural Science
- Christian Religious Studies
- Education Management
- English Language
- History and International Studies
- Integrated Science
- Islamic Studies
- Physical and Health Education
- Political Science
- Primary Education
- Social Studies
- Yoruba Language
Eligibility and Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have obtained JAMB UTME and chosen the university programme as their first choice during UTME
- Applicants who recently changed to the university as the first choice institution are qualified to obtain the form.
- Applicants who are yet to change to the university but are willing to do that immediately can do so and obtain the post UTME form after.
- Applicants must have written 4 relevant subjects to their proposed courses in UTME and scored a cut off mark of 200 or above.
- Candidates must have equally obtained 5 relevant SSCE subjects in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE in not more than two sittings
- Direct Entry applicants must be holders of NCE who had also obtained JAMB DE form and chosen the university as a preference.
Method of Application
- Kindly log on to the OSCOED-UI Degree portal via htps://oscoedilesa.edu.ng/uidegreeprog/startapp.php
- Click on START APPLICATION below and fill the form carefully.
- Submit the form and print the generated invoice to make a payment of N4000 at any commercial bank in Nigeria.
- Take the invoice to any bank and pay over the E-Tranzact Payment Platform.
- Return the portal and click on CONTINUE APPLICATION.
- Log in with your Registration number and surname to continue the application process.
- Fill all the necessary field and submit.
- Post UTME Registration —- #2,000
- Portal Access Charge —– #2,000
- Total ———————- #4,000
- You are to submit the printout with copies of your credentials at the UI Directorate, Osun State College of Education, Ilesa.
- Kindly ensure that the email provided for this application is functional and the phone number is not blocked by DND system. All information will be sent via the provided email and phone number only.
- Payment invoice can be paid at any bank branch over the E-Transact platform. Ensure that a new etranzact payment slip with the Payment Confirmation Order number is collected before leaving the banking hall.
- You can reprint your payment invoice at any time from this portal. Invoice is valid while admission is on-going.
- Keep using the “Check Admission Status” link to check the date for Post UTME (100 Level Applicants Only) and your admission status.
- For technical support email: email@example.com or whatsapp only: 08108800311.