Latest Update: Any admitted candidate who does not update his/her record accordingly on the JAMB CAPS within a week of this notice may loose his/her admission opportunity. You are hereby required to ensure to effect change of course on JAMB CAPS to the same course you have chosen on FUOYE screening portal.
The FUOYE Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has now been made available on the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Federal University Oye-ekiyi (FUOYE) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list of admitted candidates is now available on both JAMB CAPD and the school portal. See details on how to check yours below;
How To Check FUOYE Admission List on School Portal
- Candidates are to visit: http://www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the Required Column
- Click “Click here to Login” and proceed to view your admission status
Admitted candidates are to follow the instrcutions on the school portal to pay the sum of N50,000 for acceptance and clearance fee within the stipulated time.
How to Check FUOYE Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.