LSETF Lagos Innovates Talent Development Program 2019 for Young Nigerians | After School Africa
Lagos Innovates acknowledges that creating investor-ready startups is vital to the overall growth of the ecosystem. To help increase investability and ultimately survival rates of Lagos-based startups, Lagos Innovates in partnership with Honeywell Group is supporting capacity development by facilitating access to IDE- or tech-focused entrepreneurship content and programming.
Application Deadline: 12th July 2019
Eligible Countries: Lagos NigeriaGet Email Notifications on New Funding Opportunities! Click here to Subscribe!
To be taken at (country): Lagos Nigeria
About the Award: Lagos Innovates has partnered with the following training partners, and applicants can choose the training partner and course they are interested in.
1. Univelcity – 42 Montgomery Rd, Sabo Yaba,Lagos
Courses offered at Univelcity:
2. Full Stack Development for Mobile Applications (React Native, API Development)
3. Python Programming for Web and Data Science. (PYTHON OOP, DJANGO & Data Science)
4. Frontend Design & Engineering: (UI/UX, HTML, CSS, ES6 & React JS)
Courses offered at NESA:
Type: Training, Entrepreneurship
- You must be a Lagos State Resident.
- You must have completed your NYSC as at the time of your application
- You are willing to pay back the student loan under 15 Months of the training programme.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The Talent Development Program funds up to 80% of the cost of program attendance by the highest potential individuals (founders, developers or tech startup employees) active in the Lagos tech startup ecosystem through a student loan program. Please see attached guidelines.
How to Apply:
- Application link for Univelcity: http://univelcity.com/talents/
- Application link for NESA: http://bit.ly/lsetfxhoneywell_techskillsfund
Visit Award Webpage for Details