Helen Lansdowne Resor (HLR) Scholarship 2019 for Creative Female Advertising Students | After School Africa
The international Helen Lansdowne Resor (HLR) Scholarship supports and promotes talented female creative advertising students from around the world in honor of the industry’s first female copywriter, Helen Lansdowne Resor. The program will run through 2020.
Application Deadline: 3rd June 2019
Offered Annually? YesGet Email Notifications on New Funding Opportunities! Click here to Subscribe!
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Applicant’s country
Eligibility: To be eligible,an applicant must:
- Be female
- At least 12 months of school left as of May 20 2019
- Show creative talent and promise
- Maintain satisfactory academic and creative progress as determined by their school
Number of Scholarships: 5
Value of Scholarship:
- Each year, the HLR Scholarship seeks to award five female creative students scholarships up to $10,000.
- In addition, each recipient will receive a paid summer internship at a J. Walter Thompson office in her respective region, an offer of a J. Walter Thompson mentor and “first look” placement consideration upon graduation.
How to Apply: Click here to complete the application. You’ll have to submit your application form, a personal statement, a letter of recommendation and 3–5 creative samples by Jun 03, 2019.
*What are Creative Samples: That’s 3–5 examples of the work that best showcases your creativity. Remember, quality over quantity, so choose wisely. And no, these do not have to be ads.