Corona Schools Trust Council – The focus of the Corona Schools’ Trust Council is the development of world-class schools. World class in all facets of our operations – curriculum, teaching methodologies, staff quality, libraries, technology, buildings, resources, facilities, management and so on. In order to sustain our mission to deliver world- class education to children inculcate high moral and ethical values as we prepare them for a life of service and fulfilment, we have embarked on a number of school improvement initiatives in recent years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Teacher
- A Corona teacher is responsible for teaching and learning by students of an assigned class or subject in line with the approved teaching scheme/plan for the class/subject.
- Conduct class/subject teaching activity in line with approved teaching scheme, plans and policies
- Monitor learning by students and provide feedback on the appropriateness and completeness of teaching scheme and plans
- Identify pupils with special learning needs and liaise with Remedial teacher to develop appropriate remedial responses
- Maintain discipline in classes, apply approved sanctions for misdemeanors only and escalate all major issues promptly to the Sectional Head.
- Provide overall pastoral care and oversee development of individual students
- Grade students’ tests and examinations
- Monitor and report on an ongoing basis individual student progress and accomplishments
- Establish and maintain contact with parents/guardians as necessary to provide feedback on performance and ensure responsiveness to individual students needs
- Contribute to maintaining good teaming and collaborative environment in Corona Schools
- Child friendliness and pleasant disposition
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Well-modulated voice and good diction
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Poise and professional appearance
- B.Ed/B.A/M.Ed in Music with Minimum of 3 years experience teaching same subject.
- Interested candidate must be able to sight-read, sight-sing and must be able to play at least seven musical instruments.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org