Application Deadline: Rolling
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (University): Fellows are trained at CEIBS, Columbia University, INSEAD, the London Business School, THNK School of Creative Leadership and Innovation, and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.About the Award: As a Global Leadership Fellow at the World Economic Forum, your job will combine on-the-job training in roles that vary from knowledge creation to project management to insight generation to community curation. You will benefit from rigorous training in Systems Leadership through a customized learning programme established in partnership with leading global universities, and you will have the opportunity to work on your individual development with an experienced executive coach. Throughout the three-year programme, you can expect to rotate at least once to another role in the Forum giving you the opportunity to experience different parts of the organization.
- Between four and eight years of full-time work experience
- Master’s degree, from an accredited university, in any discipline
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and humility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to think conceptually and globally about a broad range of issues
- Experience in writing briefs, capturing information and generating insights
- Ability to engage and interact with high-level stakeholders and present information with confidence
- Adaptable and resilient; able to thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Ability to empathize with others and see the world through their lens
- A high degree of energy, enthusiasm and positivity
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program: As a Fellow, you will learn to manage complexity and ambiguity, work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, become an agile and resilient leader, earn a Master’s in Systems Leadership, and interact with some of the world’s most influential individuals and institutions.
Duration of Program: 3 years
How to Apply: The application for the 2019 Global Leadership Fellows Programme is open. Positions that are tied to the Global Leadership Fellows Programme will be posted throughout the year on a rolling basis on our career website.
The Global Leadership Fellows Programme will start in July 2019.