University of Uyo, UNIUYO Basic Studies and Pre-Degree admission acceptance fee and payment procedure for 2017/2018 academic session have been released. This acceptance fee is for the newly admitted students for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates whose names appear on the UNIUYO Basic studies and pre-degree admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session are to accept the offer of admission. Candidates are to ensure their names are on the admission list before paying the non-refundable acceptance fee.
How To Pay The University of Uyo Basic Studies and Pre-Degree Acceptance Fee 2017/2018
Candidates for the Basic Studies programme whose names appear on the admission list above are required to pay admission acceptance fee of fifteen thousand Naira (N15,000.00).
Procedure for Acceptance Fee Payment:
And then follows the steps below:
- Then candidate selects PAY ACCEPTANCE LINK, enters his/her Registration Number (Same as the one on the Admission List).
- The candidate clicks on PAY NOW Button to make payment
- Payment can be made Online or at Bank Branch via Remita Platform
- The candidate exchanges his/her e-receipt for the University official receipt in the cash office on Ediene Abak, Campus
- FROM MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2017: The candidate should present himself/herself at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Studies, Ime Umana campus at Ediene Abak for screening and Registration with the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acceptance fee receipt
- SSCE/WAEC/NECO or GCE/’O’ Level results (Cases of awaiting results will NOT be considered)
- Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Letter of introduction from a responsible member of his/her community, addressed to The Registrar, University of Uyo, Uyo
- Each candidate will be issued with the Authority to Pay slip, with which he/she takes to pay school fees
- Upon successful screening, each candidate will be expected to pay school fees to be eligible to join lectures
- Female students in the Basic Studies programme will have to pay school fees to qualify to be allocated a bed space in the new hostel
We wish you the very best in the programmes!!!