The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited is offering Agip 2017 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme for Undergraduate Nigerian 100 level Students.
Application Deadline: 29th September 2017
About the Award: Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for its 2016/2017 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
Eligible Countries: Nigerian Students
To be taken at (country): Nigerian tertiary institutions
Categories of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities
- National Merit Award: For applicants from non-host communities
Fields of Study: Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students should NOT apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Dependants of employees of NAOC, AENR and NAE
Number of Scholarships: Several
What are the benefits? Monetary financial aid
Duration of Scholarship: As determined by the sponsor
How to Apply
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- O’Level Certificate
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler
- Letter from CDC Chairman
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
For further information on how to apply for this scholarship, Visit the Scholarship Webpage
Sponsors: Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC), Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/Phillips Joint Venture
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.