Auchi Polytechnic Post-UTME screening form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. The AuchiPoly Post-UTME cut-off marks (departmental) for 2017/2018 academic session have also been released. Below you will find information on how to apply for the Auchi Poly Post-UTME screening.
The general AuchiPoly cut-off mark for admission is 100 for 2017/2018 academic session. The management of the Auchi Polytechnic invites suitably candidates that picked them as their institution of choice in the 2017 UTME to its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
Eligibility Criteria for Auchi Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice an scored the required cut-off marks depending on intended course of study as indicated below;
Auchi Polytechnic Cut-off Marks for Departmental Admission – 2017/2018
ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion and clothing Technology 100
- General Arts and Industrial Design 120
- Photography Technology 100
- Building Technology 150
- Surveying & Geoinformatics 150
- Quantity Surveying 150
- Architectural Technology 150
- Estate Management and Valuation 150
- Urban and Regional Planning 150
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology 180
- Mechanical Engineering 180
- Civil Engineering 180
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology – 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology 150
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECH.
- Mass Communication 180
- Office Technology and management 150
- Computer Science 180
- Statistics 150
- Polymer Technology 150
- Science Laboratory Technology 180
- Food Technology 150
- Ceramics Technology 150
- Hospitality Management 150 and above Available
- Business Administration 180
- Accountancy 180
- Banking and Finance 160
- Marketing 160
- Public Administration 160
How To Apply For AuchiPoly Post-UTME Screening for 2017/2018 Admission Exercise
To apply for the Auchi Polytechnic Post-UTME/Admission Screening exercise for the academic session;
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (N2000) Naira as Post-UTME CBT screening fee. This excludes other administrative charges.
- Eligible candidates are to proceed to www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to start the application process.
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration NUMBER AS YOUR Username and your Phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBER CAFÉ PHONE NUMBER OR E-MAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE POLYTECHNIC TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE INSTITUTION WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the schools portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channels (banks) stated below;
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Proceed to the Polytechnic’s portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
Auchi Poly Post-UTME Screening Exam Dates:
The schedule of the screening released indicates Examination Dates as : 3rd to 6th October, 2017.