Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba, AAUA Post-UTME/DE screening form for 2017/2018 as part of admission screening exercise for the academic session is out. Interested candidates who chose AAUA as during the 2017 UTME/DE registration are hereby notified.
This to inform all candidates that Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise application form for admission into all course for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale. AAUA Post- UTME cut-off mark is 180.
LATEST AAU AKUNGBA POST-UTME NEWS: Latest Update: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA post uTME screening exercise has been rescheduled to commence on 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for AAUA Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening for 2017/2018
- Those who made or are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, their choice of University in the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 180 and above; and
- Direct Entry candidates who chose or are willing to make AAUA their first choice of University.
NOTE: Candidates, who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, their choice of University initially but are now willing to choose AAUA will have to make the necessary change of Institution to AAUA not later than 18th September, 2017.
AAUA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form Payment & Registration Procedure
All eligible candidates are to visit the University website www.putme.aaua.edu.ng to register for the test as from 28th August, 2017 after the payment of N2, 000.00 assessment fee, and N3, 500.00 administrative, handling, and bank charges at any branch of the banks listed below via etranzact/ interswitch/ Bankit:
Banks Where You Can Pay For AAUA Post-UTME Form
- First Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Wema Bank
- Skye Bank
- Access Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Eco Bank
- Stanbic IBT.
Candidates are requested to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt number and confirmation code (PAY OUTLET ONLY) for the on-line registration.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME/DE Online – 2017/2018
- Candidates should log on to the University portal www.putme.aaua.edu.ng and click on 2017/2018 POST UTME TEST
- Candidates are to Create Account and Login with VALID JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER.
- Candidates are to click on
a. MAKE APPLICATION FORM PAYMENT for BANKIT payment; or
b. CONFIRM PAYMENT for PAY OUTLET (Payment must have been made to Cashier at any of the listed banks)
- For (iii) (b), Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the confirmation order number from the Bank upon payment of the fees.
- After successful payment, candidates are to complete Biodata Form online and print out Post UTME Test Slip.
General Instructions to all Candidates:
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’ Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’ Level requirements.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’ Level results.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the Post UTME Test to be considered for admission.
Application Closing Date:
Application for Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Direct Entry and Post-UTME screening will close on 18th September, 2017. No registration will be allowed beyond this date.