Federal University of Owerri, FUTO Post-UTME screening form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. FUTO Post-UTME Cut-off marks has also been released. The FUTO admission cut-off mark is 180 for 2017/2018 admission exercise.
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply.
LATEST ON FUTO POST-UTME: This is to inform all candidates for the 2017 /2018 post UTME Aptitude Test and the general public that the FUTO post UTME test earlier scheduled to begin on Monday September 18, 2017 has been postponed until further notice. New dates for the test will be communicated in due course.
What Is FUTO Post-UTME Cut-Off Mark for Admission 2017/2018?
The Cut-off mark required to be eligible to write FUTO Post-UTME is 180 and above.
How To Apply for FUTO Post-UTME Screening 2017/2018
- To apply for FUTO Post-UTME, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students
- Click on the link; “2017/2018 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the university.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges. .
- Duration of the Aptitude Test: The Aptitude Test will hold from Monday September 18, 2017 to Saturday September 23, 2017. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
Application Closing Date 2017/2018
The application closing date for FUTO Post-UTME screening g has been set. Application commences on Thursday, August 31, 2017 and closes on Friday September 15, 2017.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
For support, contact: