Ten awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education, including the following courses below.
- application for September 2017 intake is open from 15th March 2017 and closed by 28th July 2017. Successful applicants will be notified by 15th August 2017
- application for December 2017 intake is open from 1st June 2017 and closed by 13th October 2017. Successful applicants will be notified by 31st October 2017
Eligible Countries: Developing and third world countries
To be taken at (country): University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus, Malaysia
Fields of Study:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MSc Crop Biotechnology
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
About the Award: The Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
Eligibility: In order to apply for one of these scholarships, candidate must;
- be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying USD1000 for full time Masters degree programme at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for 2016/17 intakes. Copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
- be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate programme. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- must sufficiently enable to support cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
- complete our scholarship application form online. Please take note only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
- current students and graduates of UNMC will not be considered for this scholarship as to give new students an opportunity.
- only complete applications and meet the above requirements will be entertained.
Number of Awards: 10
Value of Program: 100% tuition fee waiver
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply: Download the Application Form (pdf)
Once the form has been filled in, please save and attach the form to your email and send it to Developing Solutions Malaysia.
Award Provider: University of Nottingham