Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU Postgraduate acceptance fee and admission registration details for 2016/2017 academic session have been released. Newly admitted Postgraduate students for the 2016/2017 academic are hereby informed.
The admission list has been released, any person offered admission into MOAUA Postgraduate school is required to pay a mandatory admission acceptance fee of 25,000 Naira only. This fee is non-refundable.
Intending PG students should check ONLINE on the UNIVERSITY PORTAL website (Post-Graduate Diploma, Masters (MSc) and Doctorate(PHD) with the online PG Application Number/APP/…) to see if they have been offered admission.
MOUAU Postgraduate Admission Letter Printing
If Intending PG student has been admitted, s/he proceeds to print the online admission letter and accepts the admission.
MOUAU Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Payment 2016/2017
Once student has admitted the admission, student can generate RRR code for acceptance fee of 25,000 Naira only online (Ensure the RRR code bears your name).
Postgraduate Admission Registration Guideline
Below is the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU Postgraduate registration guideline for newly-admitted students for the new session;
- After paying Acceptance fees, Student proceeds to PG SCHOOL for screening and collection of hardcopy of admission letter.
- Once screened by PG School, Admission clearance notification and FEE Advice (to be collected at room E11) is issued to student.
- Admitted PG Student drops a copy of Admission clearance Notification at MOUAU Portal office at PG ICT room to enable PORTAL mark him/her as cleared, and proceed to pay School Charges. This leads student to the next stage.
- Cleared Admitted PG Students should now go online in the University Portal website as stated above to generate Remita RRR code for School Charge Payment.
- After payment of School fees charges, PG student proceeds to complete the biodata form, thus generating a MATRICULATION number and a personalised Username and Password for easy access to the Portal site.
- Student now proceed to do ONLINE course registration and submit the following complete documents:
- Biodata form.
- Online course registration form.
- Photocopies of all payments made and any other documents required by PG School.
- Admitted student now proceed to MOUAU ID Card Capture room at Anyim Pius Building for Student ID Card capturing and issuance.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Payment can be done ONLINE from any part of the country using any Bank debit/credit card OR PG student can also pay by generating RRR code and proceeding to any commercial bank in the country or the MOUAU Microfinance Bank.
- PG Students can pay for Accommodation on Campus by requesting/making payments through their PG Students Accounts Area on the Portal Site.
We wish you the very best!!!