The last batch of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) admission list for 2016/2017 has been uploaded.
Candidates yet to be admitted can check on the school’s website if they have been admitted.
To check your admission status, visit https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php
Enter your login details in the spaces provided and proceed to view your admission status.
However, the portal is currently not accessible but will likely come up soon. So check back if you are unable to access it now.
All students who have been admitted in the 2nd and last batch are hereby informed that clearance will commence on Thursday 29th December, 2016 and end on Saturday, 7th January, 2017.
Such students are to report at the Multipurpose Hall on the dates allocated to their Faculties.
They are required to come with a scratch card and all their credentials.
Cleared students should be ready to pay and register immediately.
Faculties And Allocated Clearance Date
1. Thursday 29th December — Faculties of Pharmacy, Vet Medicine, Basic Medical Sciences, Nursing, Law
2. Friday, 30th December — Faculty of Agric
3. Saturday, 31st December — Faculty of Engineering
4. Tuesday, 3rd January, 2017 — Faculties of Life Science and Arts
5. Wednesday, 4th January, 2017 — Faculties of Social Sciences and Environmental Sciences
6. Thursday, 5th January, 2017 — Faculty of Education
7. Friday, 6th January, 2017 — Faculty of Physical Sciences
8. Saturday, 7th January, 2017 — Faculty of Management Sciences
Ensure you report on the date allocated to your Faculty.