University of Lagos, UNILAG Postgraduate entrance examination result is out for 2016/2017 academic session session. The School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS), UNILAG has uploaded the results online for applicants to check.
Here are the steps to take in order to check the UNILAG postgraduate entrance exam result for 2016/17 session. Remarks are already made on the UNILAG SPGS results so that candidates can know what to do next.
How To Check UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam Result – 2016/2017
1. Candidates are to visit UNILAG SPGS result-checking portal at;-
2. Input your Reference Number/Application Number and surname where required,
3. Click Login and then check the top of the page and click on ‘view result’ to access your UNILAG postgraduate entrance examination score and remark.
As said earlier, there will be a remark on your result. The remarks can be any of the following four (4):
1. Recommended – your name will be on the first/second list
2. Not recommended – admission chances are very slim.
3. Not qualified – Self-explanatory
4. Stepped down – issues with credentials or application. Go to your department to resolve.
We wish you the very best!!!