Applications are now open for international students to apply for the University of Brighton scholarships. For 2017 entry, there are 10 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international undergraduate taught-degree students.
Application Deadline: There are four application deadlines throughout the year: 31st January, 31st March, 31st May, and 31st July 2017.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student holding an offer for an undergraduate taught degree.
- You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton or Brighton and Sussex Medical School, and have been offered a place on that course for 2016 entry.
- Students studying foundation degrees or undergraduate degrees at University of Brighton partner colleges are not eligible for these scholarships.
- These scholarships are not open to students that are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are not eligible unless starting a new undergraduate programme.
- The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international scholarships are primarily merit-based. Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
- The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity.
- You will also need to show that you have sufficient funds to pay the remainder of the fees
Number of Awardees: 10
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship is worth a £3,000 reduction in the cost of your tuition fees for each year of your course.
Duration of Scholarship: 4 years
How to Apply: For the 2017 academic year, please email email@example.com with your University of Brighton student number or UCAS number in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details; https://www.brighton.ac.uk/studying-here/fees-and-finance/undergraduate/international-students/scholarships.aspx
Award Provider: University of Brighton
- You are advised to apply as early as possible after you have received our offer, as the number of scholarships is limited.
- Please note that any accompanying documentation will not be returned and that the university’s Scholarship Award Committee’s decision is final.