The International Space University is provided funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSS, SSP and SH-SSP students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their tuition fees. It is paid directly to ISU by the sponsoring organization. Please note that the MSS scholarships do not cover living expenses, which need to be secured by the applicants.
- MSS Program: 15th March 2017
- SSP17 Program: 31st January 2017
- SH-SSP17 Program: 31st October 2016
Offered annually? Yes
– Applicants from Europe
– Applicants from the United States, Canada and Australia
– Applicants from developing countries
– Applicants from other countries (within the limits of funds available)
To be taken at (country): France
Selection Criteria: Financial aid is granted on the basis of:
– Academic and professional merit
– Demonstrated efforts in personal fund-raising
– Demonstrated financial need
Number of Awardees: Numerous
Value of Scholarship: MSS scholarships are granted to help towards tuition fees only. ISU does not assist with living expenses, travel or insurance costs for the MSS. SSP scholarships are granted for help towards tuition fees and living expenses only. ISU does not assist with travel expenses or health insurance for the SSP.
How to Apply:
- Applicants for the MSS program 2017-2018 should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 15 March 2017 if they are requesting scholarships, and by 30 June 2017 if they have already secured their tuition fees.
- SSP17 applicants should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 31 January 2017 if they are requesting scholarships, and by 30 April 2017 if they have already secured their tuition fees.
- SH-SSP17 applicants should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 31 October 2016 if they are in need of financial aid, and by 30 November 2016 if they have already secured their tuition fees.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details; http://www.isunet.edu/admissions/funding-scholarships
Award Provider: International Space University
Important Notes: Financial aid will be awarded within the limits of funds available, so early applications are highly recommended. Please note that the relevant box on the Confidential Financial Information form of the application must be checked. It is recommended that candidates make a personal effort to raise funds enabling them to attend the program. Such initiatives are taken into consideration when ISU allocates funding.
When submitting your application to ISU, please don’t forget to attach your resume. Your resume may be given by ISU Staff Members to sponsors. However, ISU will not give its sponsors contact information, but will try its best to match applicant’s profiles to sponsor requirements.