The African Graduate Fellowship is a competitive fellowship program for bright, highly motivated African students interested in pursuing a master’s degree at AUC. Each year, fellowships are offered to nationals of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study (nine credits or more) in any of the graduate programs offered at AUC.
Application Deadline: 15th February, 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African countries except Egypt
To be taken at (country): Egypt
Type: Masters Fellowship
- Non-Egyptian African nationals
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of very good, an overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, additional documents and any required test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for economics, economics in international development, and journalism and mass communication applicants)
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score meeting the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- Tuition fees coverage
- Monthly stipend
- Student services and activities fee
- Medical service and health insurance fees
- A monthly housing allowance for non-residents of Cairo or accommodation in University Residences at AUC New Cairo
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic or administrative work
Duration of Scholarship: Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session.
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Check how to apply and submit the online application
- Step 2: Submit the online fellowship application form
- Applications and all supporting documents should be submitted by February 15.
- Selection is made in April, fellowships begin the following September.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details; http://www.aucegypt.edu/admissions/fellowships/african-graduate
Award Provider: AUC Cairo